Friday, October 16, 2009

Captain Lou Albano, 1933-2009

Le Cram would like to take a moment to remember Captain Lou Albano, who passed away Wednesday. To 9-12 year old Le Cram you were a little frightening, but you seemed okay after you played Cyndi Lauper's father in some of her videos. I thought you were strange for having rubber bands hanging on your face, but looking back most of the WWF guys seemed kind of crazed( it took Le Cram a while to figure out that it was all acting, I was a kid, cut Le Cram some slack). So thank you Captain for making the early 80s a little more colorful. For a while, I really thought you were Cyndi Lauper's father!

Thank you Captain. Le Cram will remember you.

4 comments:

  1. I had a pony tail when I was in high school, and I used a rubber band on it. Does that count?

    -Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean, "what do you mean"? Thanks for making me feel like a jerk, A-Hole.

    -Carl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought that there was dried Spaghetti on his face. You know, cause he's Italian.

    -Dick De Shazer

    ReplyDelete